VTech Touch and Learn Activity Desk [A Complete Review]
VTech Touch and Learn Activity Desk Review
Touch & Learn Activity Desk is a three-in-one desk with interactive activity cards for kids to explore. The Touch and learn activity desk deluxe is an interactive desk which includes 5 activity pages that are filled with engaging content.
There are expansion packs (each sold separately) that include a wide curriculum. There is a LED display which children can learn letter and number stroke order and how to draw basic shapes. It can be transformed from a desk into an easel and chalkboard with storage space for art supplies to encourage creativity play.
- Interactive desktop with 4 additional activity pages
- Expansion packs available (26 additional activities and 180 interactive touch points) that each focus on a specific curriculum
- Transforms from a desk into an easel and chalkboard
- 100+ vocabulary words, 20+ activities and 20+ songs and melodies
- LED display illustrates letters, numbers and shapes
- A toy telephone and music player
- Progress Button reports on child’s progress
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
Expansion Pack Titles Include:
-Nursery Rhymes (Ages: 2-4).
-Numbers and Shapes (Ages: 2-4).
-Animals, Bugs and Critters (Ages: 2-4).
-Get Ready for Preschool (Ages: 2-4).
-When I Grow Up (Ages: 3-5).
-Get Ready to Read (Ages: 3-5).
-Get Ready for Kindergarten (Ages: 3-5).
-Making Math Easy (Ages: 3-5).
Suitable for 3 years old – 6 years old children
- Helps early colour and number recognition
- Encourages concentration and attention
- Learn words and develop reading skills
- An interactive and educational learning toy
- Offers 9 interactive pages and more than 30 learning activties
- Can keep children’s attention for a long period of time
- Children can create their art masterpiece on the chalkboard
- Activity pads slide out easily
- Chair is not sturdy (There are no locks to keep the table up when using the desk as chalkboard)
- Too sensitive board
1. Remind kids not to lean on or touch the desk. Ask them to touch only ONE spot at a time. Otherwise, the board goes nuts.
2. You can use some Gorilla super glue to affix the legs of the table more permanently.
Note: This post contains affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, I may receive compensation. My reviews are based on my personal own experience and research.